Campaign for The Gulch
Our Campaign is Finished – THANK YOU!
What We’re Currently Doing:
- Kitchen update and expansion
- New bunk house for three-season use to extend the season
- Addition of six new cabins
- Land management and forest health
- Thinning, chipping, tree removal
- Prescribed burn
- Wildfire risk reduction
- Water-catchment and reclamation systems
- Updated latties
- New shower house
- Narrowing the access gap in outdoor education through more robust scholarship funds
- Focus on expanding participation for students of all ethnicities in the Southwest
- Continuing to increase diversity and availability of treks to all socioeconomic classes
Other Exciting Projects:
We are working with Everybody Solar to bring more solar and renewable resources to Base Camp. They recently donated 45 Helio Solar flashlights/power packs to the Gulch. Projects such as these will help us reduce our environmental footprint, increase sustainability, and educate our Trekkers on the value of renewable energy. Please click here for more info.
You Can Help…
Find more information about supporting Cottonwood Gulch on our Support Us page.